Friday, April 26, 2013

My ideal spring outfit

My friend Stephanie Whitcomb has been making these adorable shirt designs for a while now.  Her trademark is taking designs from two well-loved characters and making them something extra special. We love them. But this one was just too cute to pass up. I was so excited when she said I could share it with you!

Isn't it perfect?  My daughters like hello kitty and I LOVE Princess Bride, so now we have a perfect combination. So much to love here.



Well, when Woolite asked me to share my ideal spring outfit, my thoughts quickly turned to Stephanie's designs.  Yes!  Add a pair of denim or khaki Old Navy bermuda shorts.  Slip on some cute diy flip flops from Delia creates and you're there!






So what do you think?  What is YOUR ideal Spring outfit?
If you're like me and want to buy other designs by Stephanie check her out on redbubble.  The Hello Inigo design is not yet available but will be featured on http://www.theyetee.com/.  I'll let you know as soon as it's up!

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post, except for points earned on crowdtap.

No comments:

Post a Comment